My April 2022 Monthly Favourites

00:00:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 


I know that I haven’t done a favourite’s post in a while, but it seems as though April just came and went in the blink of an eye. Yet, it did mean that I got time to think about what I really appreciated from it. Below are a few of my favourite things that made me super happy: 


My Favourite Book: Yinka, Where Is Your Husband? By Lizzie Damilola Blackburn - Picking this one up in Sainsbury’s, I soon fell in love with it from the get-go. At first, I thought it was a romance, but it turned out to be a more personal book. A self-love one in fact. Quick and easy to read, but perfect in every way. 


My Favourite TV Show: Rob and Romesh Vs - I absolutely adore Rob Beckett, so to have him back on my screen, alongside Romesh Ranganathan is brilliant. From the Strongman competition to being in The Lion King on the West End, it has me in stitches each week. I can’t recommend it enough lovelies. 


My Favourite Food Find: Rowse Honey - I adore honey. Having never had it before, until I started my eating disorder recovery, I now adore it. Especially drizzled all over a big bowl of porridge. Rowse makes the best kind. Whether it be the Greek, dark, cinnamon or just their simply runny or organic kind, it is delicious and I can’t get enough of it.


My Favourite Beauty Item: EOS Lip Balms - I recently sorted out all of my skincare items, as I have had some of them for years. Discovering my EOS lip balms have helped me save my lips from drying out in this weird mix of weather. Something I am very grateful for. In gorgeous flavours too, me and my lips can’t get enough. 


My Favourite Podcast: The Twilight Effect - When I was a teenager, I was a Twihard and proud. I had all the merchandise, all the DVDs and special edition books, including ones full of film memorabilia. I even met my favourite cast member at an event. This new podcast looks back at the series with Ashley Greene, who played Alice Cullen, including interviews with the cast and big fans. It is making me fall in love with the series all over again.


My Favourite Experience: No matter how old you are, I think you should always be able to have fun and take part in an Easter egg hunt. Even though I struggle with the holidays, I still made sure to enjoy it, so I did a local village Easter egg hunt and one in my town too. Yes, I am a big kid, but I don’t care aha! 


What were some of your favourite things from the month of April lovelies? 


Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments