Fancy Being Featured On The Blog This Christmas? Get Involved!

09:35:00

Have you considered VAT on Christmas gifts? - Garbutt + Elliott

Good Morning Lovelies, 

I want to share with you a very exciting element of the blog that I am hoping you lovelies will be able to get involved with, because it would make for an excellent year if you did! 

For a another year running, the blog will be sharing at the end of November, the annual Christmas Gift features that make up Blogmas. If you lovelies have any products or items in which you would like to have shared within it then please contact the blog at: tamburellojoey@gmail.com or on the blog’s social pages.  

I am happy to discuss all ideas and items. I simply love hearing about all the amazing pieces you are working on or with. You are all so incredibly talented! 

So please let me know if you would love to help make this year’s Christmas/Blogmas features incredible! I would love to work with you all!

Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments