Blogmas Day Seven: Celebrate Right This Festive Season With Party Delights

08:30:00

Image result for christmas party tumblr

Hey Lovelies, 

Whilst many of us may have already decorated the tree, put up the festive features and started hibernating in a twinkling web of fairy lights, there is never a better time than now to get party-ready. Of course, because it is the season.

From the 1st December until the end of the month, celebrations are happening all over and to prepare our homes, Party Delights have created a fabulous selection. Back in October, the team kindly helped me recreate a Stranger Things party at Halloween. Now, they have made a Christmas range that I can’t help but fall for every time I look at it.

After being given the opportunity to choose a few items from their website, I easily navigated all of it to find the pieces I couldn’t live without. Believe me when I say this was a very hard task to do lovelies.


Screen setters, door hangers, garlands and more delighted my eyes. Yet, it was these items that one my heart the most. First up, was the holly door garland that I could just picture my mum walking through with the turkey and other festive foods, as she entered our dining room. This led me to the Santa Scene Setter, which at 6ft and in five pieces, I could also see in the dining room, dressing up our chimney breast. It is also something that I wanted to give the whole family the opportunity to have a picture with.

Also catching my eye was a beautiful selection of sweetie pieces. After watching tons of DIY videos, I couldn’t wait to make a lot of fun items. Especially peppermint sweet paper plates to put on our walls and outside. However, with a hospital entrance waiting and a new kitchen being fitted, this has had to be delayed this year. Having these dangling in my home makes me so happy, as it means I haven’t fully missed out on the sweet treats. Party Delights truly were treating me.


Deep within the box, the team had also gifted me so jumper paper chains, created by Ginger Ray, which would be perfect throughout the month or as a decoration on Christmas Jumper Day. The team had also given me several additional pieces I didn’t even ask for, including spirals, white snowflakes and gold and silver fancies. Things that could be used both at Christmas and New Year.

Whenever I have ordered from Party Delights, the team has always gone above and beyond. Something that they have done again here. Although I may not be at home for the holidays, knowing my house is going to be dressed up in these decorations will make coming home even more special.


However, there was one set of decorations that I couldn’t leave, and they will be coming to the hospital with me. This being a fairy lights garland, which I plan to put up along my wall in the ward. I may not even take it down when Christmas is over. I may even dress it up with real fairy lights aha!

Whatever the occasional Party Delights do not disappoint. With Christmas coming thick and fast, I can’t recommend them enough to go to for your festive fancies. Just head to their website and look around lovelies. I am sure you will be partying in delight at Party Delights.

Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments