Blogmas Day 30: The New Year's Blogger Tag

08:30:00

Image result for party poppers tumblr

Hey Lovelies, 

With only a few days left to go until 2019 and the decade is over, I have been reflecting a lot about what has happened in it. So much can change in 365 days of the year. Some moments make you stronger. Others make you sad. But ultimately, they all make you human.

Looking and taking this blogger’s tag made me realise that 2019 was a tough one, ending on a very hard decision. Yet, it is one that could make all the years that follow a whole lot easier…

If You Could Look Back on One Memory from The Last Year That You Wish You Could Relive, What Would It Be? 
I would love to relive Elton John in June, but hopefully, enjoy it this time. If I knew what I do now and what was going to come a few days later, I would embrace the concert more and enjoy it more.

What Was One New Year’s Resolution That You Accomplished? 
I wanted to conquer my eating disorder and whilst I haven’t beat it yet and don’t know if I ever will, I didn’t let it win this year and got the help needed.

What Is Something You’re Looking Forward to This Coming Year? 
Getting out of the hospital and hopefully beginning to rebuild my life. I need to be at home and looking after myself more.

What Did Last Year Teach You?
To listen to my body and give it the help it needs! Also, to make sure that I listen to my wants and needs. I need to have a lot more faith in myself too.

What Was Your Most Worn Clothing Item of Last Year?
Probably a Disney Spirit Jersey! I have a good amount now and so I wear them all quite a bit. I didn’t want to ruin them, so I didn’t bring them to the ward. I miss them a lot!

If You Had to Sum Up Your Year in One Word, What Would It Be?
Hard! Definitely hard!

What Are You Hoping for More of This Year?
More time at home with my family rebuilding myself and getting the help I need. I want to be free from the ward and to be back with them as soon as possible. I am also hoping for a trip to Disneyland Paris again.

What Are You Hoping for Less of This Year? 
Stress and health problems. I don’t want to be going to the hospital much more and I want to go to not have as many tests or problems. I also don’t want to care as much now about what people think.

Best Book You Read Last Year?
I loved Celeste Barber’s book but also My Sister, The Serial Killer! I finished it the week of Christmas and it is brilliant. Definitely read it if you can lovelies.

What Is Your New Year’s Resolution for The Upcoming Year?
I don’t like New Year’s resolutions, but I do like to have some goals. This year, I want to get better, go to Disneyland Paris and to read more books. All whilst being gentle on myself.

With only a few days left until the end of the year, I can’t wait to start afresh and get 2020 off to a great start. This is my aim and I wish you all the best new year! What do you want or are you hoping for? Let me know in the comments below! 

Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments