Blogmas Day 25: Merry Christmas 2019 Lovelies!

08:30:00

Image result for christmas eve


It’s Christmassssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Lovelies!

After months of planning, getting ready and looking forward to the big day, it is finally here. I hope that you all have a wondering Christmas time, with all those that you are spending it with. I hope that you get to do all the traditional things you normally do, have tons of fun and enjoy the classic films that are always shown on TV.

I’m spending Christmas alone this year in hospital and if it has taught me anything it is that all you need is love. My family is the most amazing and supportive people and I want to make sure that they are having an amazing day today. So, if you are around Hertford and see to crazy Disney people, give them some love.

Have a simple fabulous Christmas time today lovelies and have a very merry, magical, special occasion!

Love,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments