Blogmas Day 18: Let This Perfect Christmas Tree Skirt From Dunelm Into Your Home

08:30:00

Image result for christmas tree skirt

Hey Lovelies, 

A while ago I was kindly invited to go to the Dunelm Christmas show. Way back in July, I saw the delights in which the team would be bringing to the Christmas home and table. Lots of items caught my eye, but there was one that I couldn’t help but fall head over heels for.

As someone who loves to decorate their tree with lots of bright colours, this year I wanted a skirt for it. I wanted the perfect one. One with all the trimmings. I wanted Santa and all his merry men. Whilst lots of shops had them, it was Dunelm’s though that won in my eyes.

The team were amazing at helping me source one, after months of looking for it in-store. Quickly I placed it around the bottom of my tree when it arrived on the weekend and now it makes me forever happy. Sadly though, I won’t be there on Christmas Day to enjoy it with all the presents around it. There so, we have made it our mission to make it the centrepiece for Christmas Day’s to come.

Image result for dunelm red christmas character tree skirt

With the classic colours, a Santa and lots more festive friends on it, the blanket goes easily around the tree, with a simple tie around strap to help ease it together. Once in place, it makes any colour tree really glow. We have a new white one this year and honestly, I don’t think it could have made it look any better than it has right now.

To some, it may look a little bit Christmas overload, but to me, I adore it for all the colours and characters. I love that people will be able to put their presents around it and instantly smile when they see it. When my brother spotted it, after it was opened, he knew it was something that our family home would have in it. We like to go over the top and this is just right for us.

I can’t wait to come home and to make sure that this is put away with the other special items, we are saving for Christmas’ of the future. This will be handed down and stored for years to come. White tree optional.

To find out more about Dunelm’s Christmas decorations and to see the skirt online, head to their website. There is so much to enjoy, I promise you will not be disappointed!

Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments