Blogmas Day 17: Prepare Christmas Presents In Advance With This Easy To Do List

08:30:00

Image result for christmas gifts

Hey Lovelies, 


Shopping at Christmas can be mad! However, I am someone who loves to go out, even on Christmas Eve and see everyone rushing around. This year, I had to do all of my shopping early, due to being admitted to hospital yesterday. For me, I actually loved being organised. I was able to see what I had, needed and could surprise people with early on.

There so, I thought it would be a nice idea to share with you some of the things I did to prepare for the big day. Especially with less than a week to go until we all enjoy it. Make a list and check it twice with these helpful tips that you can follow lovelies:

Honestly Make A List: The first thing I did was make a list. Write down all the people you will be buying for, set a budget and cross them off as you go. It makes it so much easier to see what you have and who for.

Make A Budget Sheet: Spending at Christmas normally goes through the roof, but it doesn’t have to. Set a budget and limit yourself to what you want to spend. It is the thought that counts after all. Many gift guides and online stores now have a helpful option as well of letting you set an amount, so you won’t overspend. Perfection!

Buy For The Unexpected: Always have that friend that pops round unexpectedly with a gift in hand? Make sure to buy a few extra gifts that you can quickly wrap up and give to them. It will save you worrying about not having anything and they can be used at other times of the year too if the same thing occurs.

Wrap As You Go: If you have made a list, know what is what and whose is whose, then you can wrap as you go. It gives you the perfect reason to set up the tree early and you won’t be rushing to do it days before you are meant to give them.

Start in the January Sales: Something my mum has taught me is to start next year’s Christmas shopping in the sales. Starting on Boxing Day, we go all out and buy cards, gifts, wrapping paper and endless amounts of crackers. This year, I will be shopping from my hospital bed with her on FaceTime and I can’t wait!

Hopefully these tips will help you lovelies, as you get ready for the big day. They are super simple and can be remembered easily. Just list, wrap, plan and go. Christmas presents have never been so easy lovelies.

Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments