Blogtober Day Two: The Best 2019 Autumn/Winter Pyjamas To Cosy Up In

08:30:00

Image result for pyjama aesthetic

Hey Lovelies, 

Autumn is the best time of year to purchase a new set of PJs. Let’s face it, none of us want to go out when it is so nice to stay in the warmth and cosy up. The best shows are on TV. The best films can be streamed. A duvet has never been so amazing. The idea of sitting outside is a no. The whole season doesn’t want you to do that. It wants you to be happy at home.

PJ sets are my go-to. I love a long pair that I can tuck the bottoms of the trousers into fluffy slipper socks and snuggle up in bed with. I love my grey dressing gown or PJ jumpers that are so warm I wake up in the middle of the night as snug as a bug in a rug. When I went away recently, I also loved the warmth in which they gave me as I sat up reading.

After looking at what is available at the moment, I thought day two of Blogtober would be a great time to share with you all a few that I loved. These are all topping my must-have list right now:

Barbie Fluffy PJ Set, £11, Primark: Have you ever seen anything more pink and perfect? I am in desperate need of these PJs and am going to be searching high and low to find them. Just imagine how comfy this autumn will be in them.

Image result for Barbie Fluffy PJ Set, £11, Primark

Mickey Mouse Shirt Set, £17.99, H&M: I can actually say with all honesty that these are the nicest PJs ever, as I own the pair from the year before. Instead of the embroidered Mickey face, this one is plain, but that is the only difference I can see. They keep me so warm and since I Was given them on Christmas day last year, I have lived in them lovelies. I may have to buy this pair as well!

Pyjama shirt and bottoms - Dark grey marl/Mickey Mouse - Ladies | H&M GB 4

Monica Geller Friends PJ Set, £10, Primark: Monica is my favourite girl in Friends, so seeing these on the Primark website brought a lot of excitement into my life. There is a matching Rachel Green set, which I think means that they are a matching set for friends. A very clever idea that makes these great for autumn sleepovers or bonding binge-watches.

Image result for Monica Geller Friends PJ Set Primark

Groovy Chick PJs, £15.99, Truffle Shuffle: Do you remember Groovy Chick? She is making a comeback and Truffle Shuffle is leading the way with these super cool PJs. There are matching socks available both on their store and in Primark. However, this is the only place I have seen PJs. They are definitely making 2019’s autumn/winter season go back to the 90s in style.

Image result for Groovy Chick PJs, £15.99, Truffle Shuffle

The Wizard of Oz Sequin PJs, £15, George at Asda: When I spotted these, I loved them straight away. I am not the biggest Wizard of Oz fan, but I am a fan of these PJs. I think they look super glamourous and I would happily wear these as a lounge set. The top is super fancy and could even be worn out. Perfect PJs for watching the feature in. Red slippers optional.

Image result for The Wizard of Oz Sequin PJs, £15, George at Asda

Panda Snuggles Long PJ Set, £42, Chelsea Peers NYC: These are a little bit more expensive than the rest of the collection I have found, but the print on them makes it so worthwhile. I know it is a little bit bright, but the tiny pandas, mixed with the vibrant red make me love them oh so much. I may wait a little while to see if these go in the sales, but not too long, as they are just screaming to go with my red tartan blanket on the sofa aha!

Image result for CHELSEA PEERS NYC PANDA SNUGGLES LONG PJ SET

Where do you find does the best PJs for autumn and winter lovelies? I live in them throughout the colder months and would love to discover new places, so please do let me know! 

Joey X

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. These are so cute! I haven't bought jammies in a really long time. The panda ones are adorable--I wonder if they would be longer enough for me though (I'm 5'11").

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! They look so sweet and I am sure they will! Chelsea Peers are really good for things like that :D

      Delete
  2. All of these PJs look excellent and so cosy!
    Especially those Barbie ones, and what a bargain.
    Cora | http://www.teapartyprincess.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cool! I really want them, but can't seem to find them anywhere :( PJs are a must for winter and the cosier the better aha! Where do you find the good ones? X

      Delete