Go Underwater With Kristen Stewart and Co In This New Trailer

17:47:00

Image result for underwater trailer

Hey Lovelies,

Right now, I am stood by my oven in my kitchen hoping to get the heat from it to warm me up. I do this regularly now and so the idea of going swimming in the cold sea is not even an option. If you live in the UK, you will understand what I mean, as the weather is sunny one minute, stormy the next. If you don’t live here, it is normal for our weather obsessed country aha!


I am going diving though in another way, with this brand-new trailer for Underwater. A new feature from 20th Century Fox, directed by William Eubank and starring Kristen Stewart, T.J. Miller, Vincent Cassel, John Gallagher Jr., Jessica Henwick, Mamoudou Athie and Gunner Wright.

When a crew of underwater researchers finds themselves desperately searching to reach safety, after an earthquake strikes and destroys their subterranean laboratory, they find themselves racing against the clock to survive.

Due out on the 10th January 2020, just in time for award season, Underwater looks very intense from the looks of the new trailer. Watch it below:


Will you be going Underwater with the film lovelies?

Joey X

You Might Also Like

1 comments