Goodbye August 2019! My Blogger Favourites From The Past Month

08:00:00

Image result for disney primark

Hey Lovelies, 

After a very birthday filled month, August came along with another birthday. One in the form of my nephew, who turned 4 and is off to big school next week. I can’t believe how quick time has gone and how quick this month has gone. It seems like 2019 is flying by.

This month I spent some time looking after myself, catching up with friends and bargain hunting. There wasn’t much that happened, but I did find several things that I fell in love with. Below is just a few of my blogger favourites this month…

Peaky Blinders: My favourite TV show ever is back! Thomas Shelby has returned to my screen! I am no longer left waiting for the family I would like to join to come back and save me! Bringing August to an end in epic fashion, the show came back with the first two episodes and it is everything I could have wanted and more. Polly in a suit I could only dream of is a reason to watch on its own. That and Cillian Murphy’s cheekbones and blue eyes.

Image result for peaky blinders

Chrisley Confessions: I am obsessed with Chrisley Knows Best. I have watched them all and love the family dynamic. Whilst, I know that they are going through something now, I have been listening to their podcast a lot and it is so great. I pop it on when cooking or doing stuff in the kitchen and find that I forget about everything during it. Give it a listen if you are looking for a new Podcast.

Image result for Chrisley Confessions

Mulan Pillow from Primark: With my parents going away, my mum was an absolute babe and brought me back a few presents. The first one I want to mention is the amazing new pillow that is part of the Mulan range at Primark. It is so soft, cosy and makes any bedding pop. I love it!

Image result for Mulan Pillow from Primark

Jersey Shore: Family Vacation: If you have been reading the blog for a while, then you will know that I adore Jersey Shore. The series is back with even more reality goodness and I am all over it. Having binged all the series earlier this year, I can’t wait to see what unfolds in the new episodes.

Image result for Jersey Shore: Family Vacation

Disney Bottle from Primark: Another present from my mum was an amazing bottle from Primark, which says, “drink, sleep, Disney, repeat.” If there was ever an item that represented me more it would be this one. It reminds me a lot of the Love Island one, but this is just a little bit dreamier, as it has Mickey Mouse shaped confetti.

Image result for Disney Bottle from Primark

Bee Chat: At the start of the month, I hosted my first ever Twitter chat over at @Cbeechat and it was a brilliant experience. Just before the end of August, I was asked to host another and again I adored every minute of it. I love speaking to different people and being asked to do another chat was great! I hope to be able to do more in the future that you can all come and join in with.


The Great British Bake Off: Finally, after months of waiting for it, GBBO is back and I already love Michelle and Jamie. I am not sure who is going to win it this year, as the competition is already so high. Yet, I love the fact that so many bakers are young this year. It is going to inspire a whole new generation to cook. Baking for me is like a science. I love popping everything in a bowl and seeing something come to life a few hours later. Who else is with me?

Image result for the great british bake off

Alone Time: I know lots of people struggle with being alone, but sometimes I really enjoy it. At the start of the month, my parents went to my brothers and so I was left home alone. It was the first time in a while and I really needed it. I looked after myself and made sure to not overdo it, whilst also exploring my local area. Your wellbeing is so important and sometimes being on your own is just what you need.

What were some of your favourite things in August lovelies? Let me know!

Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments