The Big 2019 Birthday Tag!

12:00:00

Image result for birthday decorations for table


Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

As Sunday approaches, I got thinking about what I wanted for my birthday. What does the big day mean? Who did I want to celebrate with? What has been the best one yet? Questions that make me look back and appreciate every year and what people have done for me on the big day. This sent me on a little search online to find a tag full of questions that I could answer and reflect with.

After a big search, I managed to track one down and I wanted to share it all with you. If you are new to the blog, I hope this lets you into my world a little bit more and if not then I hope you enjoy it lovelies. Birthday question time will begin in 3, 2, 1…

When is your birthday?
My birthday is the 14th July 1995! Bring on this Sunday lovelies aha!

How old are you turning?
I will be turning the ripe old age of 24, but to me, age is just a number. I still feel about 14 to be honest.

What was the best present that you’ve ever received?
Probably when my mum brought me a trip to Dublin for my 21st or the Groot cardboard cut out I got a few years ago.

Are you having a party this year? If so, what are you doing?
Nope! No party this year I am afraid, but maybe a little family get together.

How do you usually celebrate your birthday?
I normally go away somewhere and spend the day exploring, however, due to health issues I am having a little staycation this year.

What was the most memorable birthday that you had?
Either Dublin for my 21st, Disneyland Paris for my 23rd or the McDonalds parties I had when I was little. True 90s/00s fashion!

If you had an unlimited amount of money what would you do for your birthday?
I would go on an around the world Disney cruise with my mum with a sea view and endless celebrations aha! I would also find the nearest Burberry and buy myself a trench coat. Cheeky I know but I have always dreamed of one.

What’s on your birthday wish list?
I don’t really have anything that I want this year. Due to health and personal reasons, I don’t really feel like it is my birthday, so I haven’t thought about it much lovely. Left it a bit late now aha!

If you only had one birthday left, what would u do for your birthday?
The cruise with my whole family! Or I would book out Disneyland and just run wild in it and have Christmas in July there, as I love the festive season.

Do you have any birthday traditions?
I always try to go away (apart from this year) and have a lie in! No one disturbs me on my birthday! I also always normally end the day watching a horror film. It is a tradition that came about in school and has stuck.

What’s your favourite thing about your birthday?
I love that my birthday is in the middle of summer and that when I have celebrated it in France that it is a national holiday. It was crazy last year with the world cup final being the next day.

What’s one thing that changed a lot since your last birthday?
Probably myself. I am going through a lot personally at the moment with my health due to my eating disorder and whilst it has only been three weeks since I entered the real start to my recovery process, I feel like I have changed a lot in a positive way.

When is your birthday lovelies? And what traditions do you have? Let me know if you complete this tag by sharing links below! 

Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments