The Best Experiences I Have Had Whilst Being 23

12:30:00

Related image

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

On Sunday, I will be turning 24! To be honest I had big plans when I turned 23. I was going to travel. Fall in love. Experience the world of work and build my career even further. I was going to try and take back my blog and explore more things with it. Looking back, not much of that happened.

However, I did learn a lot about myself. After years of worrying about food, exercising too much, missing out on life, I took a stand in the final few months and am now hopefully on my way into a successful recovery process. It won’t be easy, but I know that I am entering my 24th year in a completely new light.

That isn’t to say though that being 23 wasn’t fun. I started it in Lille, France, witnessing the country win the World Cup in epic fashion…


I got to watch Hamilton, a show I love and was dying to see twice…


And whilst I lost my job, I got to experience new career paths and build new connections from them...


I took the blog back and have now given it a fresh, more personal, feel that I hope you are all enjoying. It is during this time that I also spoke to more of you online and as I turn 24 I am hoping to meet more of you too…


And finally, I went to Disneyland Paris for Christmas with my mum, which was the best experience I have ever had. Hopefully, we will be going back soon, but for now, I am just dreaming about these days every day…


This week I will be trying to cover a lot of birthday themed posts lovelies, but I do have a lot of appointments too. Please keep an eye out and I will be sure to return ASAP!

Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments