My May 2019 Blogger Favourites

15:45:00

Related image

Good Afternoon Lovelies,

May we remember May 2019 as the month that gave us so much. A Rocketman, a trio of three amazing ladies and an amazing show, plus lovely weather and a few bank holidays. However, all good things come to an end and as we reach into June, AKA the month of Love Island, it is time to look back at some of the best things that made it so special.

Make way for my May blogger favourites…

Favourite TV Show: The Bold Type – I adore this show and I can’t wait until it gets to Wednesday evenings when I can sit down and binge on it. Kat, Sutton and Jane are the perfect trio who navigate modern life in a very modern way brilliantly, with lots of important messages about society today discussed and featured.

Image result for the bold type

Favourite Film in May: Rocketman – On Sunday I am off to see the man himself, who has long been one of my musical heroes. I knew quite a bit about his life, but this film was a real eyeopener! The perfect mix of music, heartache and the legend was displayed on the big screen better than I expected.

Favourite Clothing Item: Barbie Top from Primark – Growing up Barbie was one of my heroes. She was a vet, friend, princess, cook and so many other roles that she never stopped showing me that you could be anything you wanted to be. So, when I saw that Primark was making a range featuring the star, I popped over to my nearest one to embrace the new tops on offer.

 There are 19 items in the holiday collection, including this £8 T-shirt and £8 swimsuit

Favourite Beauty Item: Avon Coconut Oil Body Wash – Since I can remember, my mum has been an Avon representative. In her room, she has a box filled with goodies she buys to try and amongst them was this body wash, which she insisted I tried after loving it herself. It is super creamy and has a lovely smell to it that lasts all day. As well, my skin has stayed super smooth and I am definitely going to be getting more.

Favourite Experience: Waitress the Musical – I have been waiting a long time to go and see Waitress the Musical, after spotting a poster for it last year. Finally, me and my mum booked up to go and watch it and I adored it. The moment you walk in, you are treated to the gorgeous smells of freshly cooked pie, before being treated to a lovely show that makes you believe in everything. Plus, you can also buy a pie to take home if you want lovelies, although I chose the cookbook instead.


Favourite Life Moment: Learning I Am Strong – I have always suffered from wanting to make sure that people are okay with me. I can be tough, but I don’t like conflict and it leaves me feeling very anxious. After being messed around in my job, I decided to leave and am now in a battle to get paid for the work I did, which is another pain. Yet, it has shown me that I can fight for what is right and I am now about to hopefully launch myself into the freelance world. What this space!

What were some of your favourite things from the month of May lovelies? 

Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments