Join The Sisterhood of Agents With This Exciting First Charlie's Angels Trailer!

17:27:00

Image result for charlie's angels 2019

Good Afternoon Lovelies,

When I was younger, I always wanted to be Drew Barrymore in Charlie's Angels. I still do in many ways. To me, she was the coolest one out of the bunch and had everything about her that I loved. After today, however, I also want to be Kristen Stewart in the new kick-ass version from Elizabeth Banks.

Months have passed and we have been teased a lot about the upcoming Charlie's Angels, but now it is finally time to join the secret sisterhood of agents with Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska and director Banks. Watch the first official trailer below lovelies:


The film is due out on the 29th November lovelies, so keep an eye out for more news on it soon and let me know what you think of the first trailer in the comments below or on social!

Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments