The First Downton Abbey Film Trailer Has Arrived!

15:28:00

Image result for downton abbey

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

How are we all today? I am currently in a world of work, films and blogging, so do bear with me this week aha! If only I had grown up in the world of Downton Abbey and the glitz and glam! A girl can dream right?!? To be fair, from the looks of the show and the upcoming drama, I am not sure if it would be any less drama filled, to be honest aha!

There is a point to all my rambling I promise because the first teaser trailer for the film has landed and it is going to make any Downton Abbey fans out there excited. Featuring the original cast, the film is due out on the 13th September and looks set to be an epic affair:


Will you be watching lovelies?

Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments