The First Teaser Trailer For Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Has Hyperspaced In

20:13:00


Image result for star wars: The rise of skywalker

Good Evening Lovelies, 

Do you ever watch a film or a trailer and get goosebumps? Those excited feelings of pure emotion that highlight just how much love or love you will have for a film. I came late to the Star Wars franchise. In fact, it took a holiday to Disneyland Paris, a huge pep talk from my friend Tessa and hours of binging to truly appreciate it. But now I am obsessed. To the point that I have a Kylo Ren Lightsaber in my room, a C3P0 and a remote control Kylo Ren too.


However, I wasn’t prepared for this surprise trailer for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, which was released today by director/writer J.J. Abrams, producer Kathleen Kennedy and stars Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Kelly Marie Tran, Oscar Isaac, Billy Dee Williams, Naomi Ackie, Joonas Suotamo, Anthony Daniels, and droids BB-8 and D-0, at a panel discussion at the Star Wars Celebration in Chicago.

It is truly going to make everyone’s December lovelies from the looks of the following footage:


Are you pumped for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker? Also, what do we all think of the name? I bloody lovely! 

Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments