Lie Down With Feather & Down's Dreamy Products

13:00:00


Image result for breakfast at tiffany's sleeping
Good Afternoon Lovelies,
Put your hands up if you struggle to sleep sometimes? With my condition and anxiety, there are times where it just isn’t happening. Times when I feel like I haven’t slept at all even though I know I have. All of which leads to a lot of sleepless nights.
I do everything right. I turn off my electronics before I go to sleep and my phone stays downstairs out of site. Unless I am binging on a new Netflix show aha! I wear cosy PJs, make sure the temperature isn’t too high and take long showers/baths before bed to get cosy with. Yet, sometimes these are just not enough and I need to find something else to help.

Feather & Down were a brand I had never heard of before, so when they got in touch I was a little curious as to what they could do for me. Kindly the team sent me a sleep bag full of goodies, including my ever much-needed eye mask, a calming reed diffuser, moisturising shower cream and dreamy pillow spray. Out of all of this, I knew something was going to have to work in helping me.
I will admit that I am not the biggest fan of lavender. Something that does make finding sleeping products hard for me, because they are full of it. Yet, from the first smell of all of these, none of them were too overbearing or powerful. Already a winner in lots of ways. I will also state that because there were so many products to try, I also got my mum involved to help me give an honest review. Together we shared out the bag and cream to me and the diffuser and spray to her.

Upon the first try of the cream, I loved how soothing it felt and it really helped to relax me when using it. When I got out of the shower, my skin stayed smooth and this led me to even more comfort when I started using the products in the bag. The spray got spritz, the balm applied and the eye mask slipped on. And it has stayed this way ever since.
My sleep has improved. My mood has improved and I actually look forward to going to bed now. The lavender smell isn’t too bad (not sickly like I normally find it) and the products are simple and quick to use. All the things my mum said was equal to her experience.

Feather & Down were a huge treat for me and I am happy to share them on the blog. Spending long amounts of time in front of a screen gets me down, so when it comes to bedtime, I look to find something to help me relax. Their products are that right now.
Available online and in store, I would definitely suggest trying them lovelies if you want to discover a new dreamy brand. I am normally so sceptical of these things, so I am sharing this honestly with you all because I think sleep is so important. I hope that it can make all of your dreams come true!
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments