Bond 25 Is Officially Launching Tomorrow With An Exclusive Event!

13:31:00



Image result for bond 25

Hey Lovelies, 

Are you all ready for the most exciting film event of the year? I am officially pumped for Avengers: Endgame to ignite my superhero filled mind with what I feel may be an emotionally outing! With more features to come from the MCU world, I know this doesn’t mark the end end, but for some characters, it might well be, and I don’t think I can handle it.

So, I am looking to the future and that future is tomorrow when a very exciting film announcement is being made. Not from the Marvel world, I am afraid, but from the world of James Bond, as a very special Bond 25 launch will be happening at 13:10 BST on the 25th April, from an iconic location.

Streamed around the world, you can catch the event, which will include exclusive cast news and a special Q&A via one of the links below:




This is all just a little bit too much for one week! Who else is with me? 

Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments