Set Sail In 2020 With Disney Cruise Line's New Destinations and MagicBreaks!

13:36:00



Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Hectic is what I am calling my life this Monday! I am currently dreaming of going on holiday somewhere hot. Somewhere I can open the doors and see heaven on Earth. I also need a place where lots of fun can be had and a whole load of mischief too. Know of anywhere?

Normally I deliver news on a Monday of the latest deals and treats MagicBreaks has for Disneyland Paris. However, today is a little bit different. The holiday beauties have added the 2020 itineraries for the magical Disney Cruise Line and to be honest I have already started saving.

With new destinations, summer 2020 is heating up to be the best one yet. From just £879 per person, guests can book today to be amongst the first to take advantage of these new destinations, starting in and heading around several ports of call in Europe, the Greek Isles, Norwegian Fjords and new ports in Mykonos, Santorini and Sicily. With the additional adventures in Alaska, the Caribbean and Bahamas.

There is a 7-night Mediterranean Cruise on the Disney Magic from Barcelona, a 7-night Mediterranean Cruise on the Disney Magic from Barcelona to Rome, a 7-night Norwegian Fjords Cruise on the Disney Magic from Dover and a 5-night Western Europe Cruise on the Disney Magic from Dover.

All of which includes a spacious stateroom, full board rotational dining, 24-hour complimentary room service, activities, entertainment, unlimited snacks and soft drinks on deck. As well as plenty of Disney magic, as you can meet your favourite Disney Characters, watch first-run Disney films, enjoy original Disney musicals on stage, experience themed deck parties with fireworks and much more.

Grab my suitcase and make way, because I think I am taking to the sea lovelies! Who else is with me?

Joey X 

(I am not paid or gifted for any of this news, just Disney mad!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments