Taron Egerton Is Rocketing To The Top With This New Rocketman Poster

15:18:00



Related image

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Before the end of last year, I let out a big, overexcited cheer. As a huge fan of Elton John and Taron Egerton, I was very happy with the first teaser we got from the upcoming Rocketman. It had crazy costumes, the songs and what looks to be like a very interesting storyline.

It is also going to be suitably rocking, if this new poster featuring a photograph taken by David Lachapelle, is anything to go by…


As an extra bit of teasing, 20th Century Fox has also given us a behind the scenes first look at Taron Egerton recording tiny dancer for Rocketman…


The film is due out in May 2019 lovelies and I know for a fact I will be there opening night. Who else is with me? 

Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments