The Disneyland Paris Essentials I Have To Pack!

16:00:00

Related image

Good Afternoon Lovelies,

Christmas is my favourite time of the year and last December was super special! After almost a year of planning, I headed off to Disneyland Paris with my mum - on her first trip - to revel in the magic of Mickey and co during the festive season.

Whilst packing is normally a really hard and boring task for me, which comes with a lot of anxiety that I will forget something important. I don’t get this with Disney packing. After heading there for the first time two years ago, I picked up a few tips and hacks to help along the way, which is what this post is all about. Here are my Disneyland essentials...

Minnie Mouse Ears: If you’re planning a trip to Disney soon, you must pick up a pair of ears whilst there. However, if you want to be prepared before you go there is a great selection in Claire’s Accessories, Primark and through independent creators online. Mine will be going on as soon as I step off the Eurostar!


A Cosy Jumper: When I went last year, it was in the middle of summer, so I didn’t need a jumper then. This time around I am being prepared for the cold nights watching the Disney illuminations with the thick jumper I got from H&M, featuring the main mouse himself.

A Water Bottle: I will be the first to say that food and drink can be a little costly when you go into the parks. Although, one tip I did pick up was that if you head into the village you can find things for a lot cheaper to eat and drink. To save even more though lovelies, take a handy water bottle that you can fill up throughout the day. It will definitely help you save your euros for the gift shop.

Disney Maps: I’m quite bad at shunning a map and thinking I can go it alone, but when I was at Disney last year, I found it really helpful. Not only do they tell you where the rides are, but there is a special map with show times and dates as well to ensure you don’t miss anything. Plus, we used the map to tick off what we did and didn’t do. You’ll be shocked at how much you can really get done in a day.

Badges: Whether it is your first time going, a special event or your birthday, make sure to head to the Disney hotel in the park to receive a badge. I have a birthday one and it made my day so much special, as the team members on that day treated me like royalty.

Fast Pass: There is a new option this year to pay for fast pass access to rides, but you don’t need to do that. Just turn up early and grab a ticket from the booths at the front of the ride. A little tip: if you have a fast pass ticket for one ride and it is going to be late in the day, check to see if your able to get a fast pass for another ride after a certain amount of time on the same pass.


Good Shoes: You honestly will not realise how much walking you do until you come home and look. Or fall into bed at the end of the day. When I went in the summer, I wore my Toms throughout and they are ruined now. I’m currently looking at walking boots for next week to help beat the weather.

A Backpack: It may seem a little bit odd to take a bag to a place where you will be spin upside down and round and round but trust me you will need it. Great to hold everything in, a rucksack is also easy to hold onto when on rides. Place it by your feet and put your legs through the arm straps. There will be no stopping you!

This will, I will be covering all your Disneyland Paris bases, so look out for some super exciting Disney fun! Plus, let me know in the comments below or on social what are your Disney holiday hacks lovelies!

Blog Soon,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments