Get Those Jazz Hands Ready! Disney Loves Jazz Is Coming To Disneyland Paris

17:47:00


Image result for disney loves jazz disneyland paris

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Since last week’s Disneyland Paris content went live, I have been desperate to go back! I have begun planning, looking and even getting close to booking my next Disney adventure, which I think will be at Halloween.

One thing that I have noticed about the week was how much you all liked the how and where to book piece. I find it useful to see how others sorted their trip and I am so happy you all enjoyed it so much. When I witnessed this happening on the blog, I decided to reach out to MagicBreaks to see what events they knew the park had planned and they kindly sent me some brilliant info on an upcoming jazz spectacular.

On the 15th June 2019, for one evening only, the Walt Disney Studios Park will be hosting their jazziest Disney characters from 8pm until 2am for the Disney Loves Jazz event. Those attending will have access to the park and selected rides during the night, with two Jazz Loves Disney concerts also taking place at 8:15pm or 10:30pm, on the big stage of Motors ... Actions! Stunt Show Spectacular.

To find out more about getting a place at the event, it is best to check the Disneyland Paris events page. However, MagicBreaks have a great offer, which includes tickets. For £179 per person, guests can enjoy a two-night stay at Les Villages Nature Paris over the Disney Loves Jazz weekend, based on two adults and two children sharing a Country Premium One Bedroom Apartment, including 2-day Disney Park tickets. When the event is over you can also enjoy the outside pools at the Aqualagon, heated to 30°C all year round, whilst your kids or even you enjoy the waterslides. Or head inside for a treatment at the Deep Nature Spa! With many MagicBreaks trips, there is also the benefit of a free magical call from Mickey Mouse, Disney Activity Book and a 15% discount off dining at Planet Hollywood and Earl of Sandwich.

Everybody get those jazz hands at the ready! 

Joey X 

(I was not gifted or paid for this post, just a massive Disneyland Paris fan aha!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments