My Favourite Red Carpet Looks From The Golden Globes 2019

18:20:00


Image result for golden globes 2019 best dressed

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

As many of you lovelies know, I love to see what the stars are wearing on the red carpet. For me, a suit is always a winner and if an outfit has pockets than you can guarantee that it is going to go to the top of my must-have list.

Watching the red-carpet last night all I could see was velvet! It was everywhere lovelies and I am seriously now re-evaluating my hatred of the feel of it because I think my wardrobe needs some in it. Many of those looks and a whole host more led to me debating about what were my favourites from the night. These were just some I simply adored…

The Girls

Lady Gaga

Wearing Valentino Haute Couture and Tiffany  Co.

Lupita Nyong'o

Wearing Calvin Klein by Appointment

Kristen Bell

Wearing Zuhair Murad

Melissa McCarthy

Wearing Reem Acra via 11 Honor and Chopard

Regina King

Wearing Alberta Ferretti

Emily Blunt

Wearing Alexander McQueen

Danai Gurira

Wearing Rodarte and Christian Louboutin

Julia Roberts

Wearing Stella McCartney and Chopard

Charlize Theron

Wearing Dior Haute Couture

Lili Reinhart

Wearing Khyeli

Amy Adams

Wearing Calvin Klein by Appointment

Rachel Brosnahan

Wearing Prada

Allison Janney

Wearing Christian Siriano and Roger Vivier

Kaley Cuoco

Wearing Monique Lhuillier

Jameela Jamil

Wearing Monique Lhuillier

Jamie Lee Curtis

Wearing Alexander McQueen

Judy Greer

Wearing Alberta Ferretti

Alex Borstein

See All the Looks From the 2019 Golden Globes Red Carpet

Olivia Colman

Wearing Stella McCartney

Amy Poehler

Wearing Viktor and Rolf

The Guys

Richard Madden

A good value, if you know what I mean.

Manny Jacinto

Regal.

Bradley Cooper

Very "cute dork."

Rami Malek

*Rejects fan but also looks gorgeous while doing so*

Darren Criss

Yes, give me literally anything except a black tux.

Michael B. Jordan

This is a picture every mom would have framed on top of the armoire of her TV.

John Krasinski

This...made me pregnant.

Timotheé Chalamet

Dominate me.

Idris Elba

*Alexis Matteo voice* "BAM! Sickening, no?!" But seriously this is fucking gorgeous.

Who was your best-dressed on the night lovelies? 

Love, 
Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments