Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile Presents It's First Trailer

14:19:00



Good Afternoon Lovelies,

Is anyone else feeling like Netflix have upped their game with their original documentaries recently? I honestly can’t get enough! The Fyre Festival one just blew my mind at the whole situation and the people involved. As of yesterday, I am having my mind blown again with the Ted Bundy Tapes docuseries.

I am more than halfway through them and I have had to take a little break because I just can’t get over some of the things that happened during that time period and by that man. It is evil at its worse. It probably also didn’t help that I also did some research on him, as I felt like I kept missing bits, which led me to very little sleep.

Created by Joe Berlinger, the series comes just before his new Sky Cinema Original film, Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile, starring Zac Efron as Bundy, premieres at the Sundance Festival. Telling Bundy’s story from the point of view of his ex-girlfriend Liz (Lily Collins), the film captures the darkness happening behind their picturesque life of bliss when Ted is arrested. Trying to figure out how well she really knows him and their life, concern turns to paranoia, as the evidence piles up.

Also starring Kaya Scodelario, John Malkovich, Angela Sarafyan, Jim Parsons and Haley Joel Osment, this is going to be the film that gives us all nightmares this year. Watch the new trailer below:


There isn’t a release date for the film yet, but I can already see this being a big award contender for Efron and Collin’s lovelies. Let me know what you think about the new trailer and the Netflix show in the comments below!

Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments