The Top 12 Films I Can't Wait To Watch In 2019

12:20:00



Image result for the lion king 2019

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

As we wave goodbye to 2018, we will be thinking about the epics films we have seen over the past year. And the not so epic ones I am sure. However, there isn’t much time to spend looking at the past because 2019 is playing host to a whole load of epic features.

Here are my top 12 2019 releases that I can’t wait to see at the cinema…

Avengers: Endgame: I can’t wait, and I can wait for this. One I need to know what is happening after Infinity War’s ending, but also, I don’t want to say goodbye to an amazing franchise and cast.

Once Upon A Time in Hollywood: Leonardo DiCaprio, Margot Robbie and Brad Pitt star in Tarantino’s upcoming film about the Manson murders. I can already see this being a huge 2020 award-winner.

Captain Marvel: Whilst some of the cast may be saying goodbye to their Avengers characters, we are being introduced to even more! Welcome to the world of Captain Marvel and the 90s lovelies.

Related image

The Lion King: Disney is making sure that are childhood dreams continue to come true with this July delight. Starring the voices of Beyonce and Donald Glover, Simba and co are back for another wild adventure I can’t wait for.

Joker: It is going to be interesting to see how Joaquin Phoenix takes on one of cinemas and the comic worlds most iconic roles. Get ready for a lot of clowns at Halloween lovelies.

Rocketman: Since the first teaser I have been ready for this film! I am so pumped for it that I can’t help but sing along to the trailer, dance around and consider buying myself an Elton inspired outfit.

Image result for rocketman

Charlie's Angels: Elizabeth Banks is leading the way with this new take on the best female spies around. I can’t wait to see what mysteries they will be solving and to find out if Destiny’s Child have reformed for the soundtrack *please god please*.

The Addams Family: Wednesday Addams is my style icon. I wear plaits in my hair, a lot of black and I am always ready to embrace family life. Especially in the form of the characters within this franchise, which is finally back.

Toy Story 4: I can’t handle this film already! Each teaser makes me want it even more and I have even told my mum that she better prepare for her birthday (the day of release) to be spent in a cinema watching this.

Image result for toy story 4

The Kitchen: With an all-female cast, The Kitchen is due out at the end of next year, which makes me think two things. One: It is going to be coming to the London Film Festival and Two: AWARDS! Plus, it sounds epic lovelies!

It: Chapter Two: Pennywise will be back next year, so there is going to be a bit of a clown competition between him and the Joker. Which one will win at the box office is something we will just have to wait and see.

Star Wars Episode IX: After two years, the franchise is back for another epic outing that I am sure is going to rock us to the core. Lightsabers at the ready!

What films are you looking forward to seeing in 2019 lovelies? Let me know! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments