Spread Christmas Cheer With These Elf Inspired Pyjamas By Next!

18:00:00




Good Afternoon Lovelies,

In our house, Elf is the film that we all adore. For me, it marks when I have finished my Christmas shopping, as I like to do my wrapping to it and for my mum, it marks the film that symbolises her. For year’s we have been calling her Buddy, due to the way in which she gets onto escalators in the same way as him. Our house and wardrobes are simply filled to the brim with Elf items because of it.



Items which grow every year with the introduction of more Elf inspired madness each December. This year so far, we have got my mum a t-shirt, she has found some Elf inspired Christmas cards and now thanks to Next, a whole new outfit to wear on Christmas Eve, when we all don festive fancies for the evening.

Priced at £26, this short set is made of cotton and comes in sizes X-Small to X-Large. With a glittery string to hold the shorts in place, the set is super comfy and my mum, who was my model after unboxing, even said she would wear them when she hates to get her legs out due to a health reason (although I think she looks fab and should get them out all the time).


As soon as you read the words on the top, you can instantly picture Buddy jumping up and down in the film with the staff at the toy shop looking like him oddly. I know that when my mum wears these on Christmas Eve, the whole family is going to be recreating this moment and I will probably be found somewhere jumping up and down somewhere with her.

This year marks the 15th anniversary of Elf and as I write this we are preparing to sit down and enjoy it with the whole family as ITV are showing it this evening. We have been setting the scene with some extra Elf treats that were kindly sent to me along with the PJ’s including an Elf inspired snow globe, some candy canes (one of Buddy’s essential foods don’t you know) and a Christmas pudding that I think my dad may claim. Plus, we’ve added a sparkling snowflake on the tree too.


I am always thankful for Christmas treats like these and I can honestly say that this PJ set has made my mum super happy, which I always adore. If you would like to find out more about the set or to purchase your own lovelies, head to Next’s website, where there are even more festive selections to choose from including Disney and Grinch inspired pieces.

I’m now off to enjoy Elf with my whole family, who I am sure will be takin full advantage of an elf’s four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corn and syrup! It is time to spread some Christmas cheer lovelies, so make sure to sing loud enough for all to hear!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments