My Favourite Christmas Films of All Time

15:30:00


Related image

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

I have shocked myself today by discovering that I have never done a blog post on my favourite Christmas films. For me, these are the ones I have to watch each year otherwise I don’t feel like I have celebrated Christmas right!

I was going to put them in order, but I honestly couldn’t decide, so the list is a bit random but full of festive love. Snuggle up with some hot chocolate this Christmas with one of these lovelies…

Elf: Who doesn’t love Buddy? To me, this film is very personal, as we have nicknamed my mum after the best elf of all time. If you don’t watch this with a tear in your eye at the end of the film, then we can’t be friends aha!

Love Actually: I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes! Christmas is all around us and so you must watch this beautiful tale of love in all its glory.

Home Alone: Kevin McCallister is my Christmas hero! He taught me and my siblings how to survive Christmas in a totally new way. Plus, if you love this then you definitely should watch Home Alone 2 as well.

It’s A Wonderful Life: If you hear a bell ring this Christmas just know that an angel has got its wings. Showing the beauty of life in all its forms, this film was one my dad always tried to make me watch but I was never interested in. Until a few years ago, when I snuggled up in bed and watched it. I haven’t looked back since.

Related image

The Holiday: Christmas is all about love and this film is the romantic comedy that I just can’t help snuggling up with as soon as December hits. As well, the end scene is all about New Year's Eve so we can watch it up until then aha!

Nativity: I’m not sure how I stumbled upon the Nativity films, but I am so glad I did. If you need something to make you sparkle and shine this Christmas than pop this on. I assure you that you will be singing along with it.

The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oh Jack Skellington! Some say this is a film about Halloween, others say it is about Christmas. I say that this means we can happily watch it from October onwards, which I have been doing a lot.

Arthur Christmas: Probably the most recent addition to the list, this film will warm you up from the inside out. Made for children, this is as much a treat for them as it is for adults. You will have your faith restored in Santa and his amazing elves I promise.

Image result for arthur christmas

What Christmas films are your favourites lovelies? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments