Cosy Up On Your Next Film Night In With The Yankee Candle Elevation Collection

09:30:00


Yankee Candle Elevation Collection

Good Morning Lovelies,

Does winter even exist if you don’t have delicious smelling candles burning in your home whilst you snuggle up on the sofa with a good box set or film? To me, there is nothing better than lighting a beautiful scented piece and having people come into my home and enjoying it too.

For years now, we have been a Yankee Candle family. I’m not sure when I fell in love with them or how, but now they are in every room. We even have different ones for different seasons and I make sure to stock up on Christmas Memories as it is my festive favourite.

This year, the team have made it easier for us to embrace the beauty of a film night in with a delicious smell with their new and even bigger candles. Known as the Elevation Collection, these square-shaped come with a new platform lid that allows the candle to sit within it whilst burning and then be placed back on the top of it when you are not using it anymore. No longer will we have to run around looking for a plate or coaster lovelies!

Speaking with the team earlier in the week, I was kindly given an Exotic Bergamot scent to try and it is so dreamy lovelies. Giving a clean, clear mix of bergamot and gentle blossoms, the candle smells of lavender, jasmine and African orange. Or to me a bit like the perfect Earl Grey tea.

Lighting it before I sat down to enjoy some good old-fashioned TV on Saturday night, I walked back into the room to discover that the scent was really strong but in a good way. I’m not sure if this is true, but to me, having the square shape made it seem like the smells had more room to escape into the air and fill the room.

I kept it burning for around an hour before I blew it out and headed up to bed, where I found I could still smell it. The next day I discovered the same, highlighting to me that the product was really well crafted and thought of. The whole candle, in fact, is so well crafted.

The lid fits perfect both ways and there is no messing or fiddling around with it. The glass is super strong and whilst it does make the candle a little heavy, it also makes the whole piece look lovely on a mantel or window ledge.

I’m so impressed with everything these candles feature and I can’t wait to smell more this Christmas. Amaretto Apple is the one I’ve really got my eye on and if I spot it when I’m out it is going to have to come home with me lovelies.

To make your next film night in even more special, head to the Yankee Candle website to discover these cosy treats.

Blog Soon,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments