Our Marvel Week Celebrating Avengers: Infinity War Continues With My Top 10 Marvel Films

15:06:00



Good Afternoon Lovelies,

Our Marvel week continues today with a breakdown of my top ten Marvel films. Coming into the series a little late, I found myself falling for them when I saw Thor for the first time. And then came my biggest loves, which are those Guardians of the Galaxy!

Never a dull moment with them, they have made the list below very hard to make. But hopefully, you will all agree with me a little...

10. Doctor Strange: Benedict Cumberbatch was a little late to the game, but his turn as Doctor Strange has only gotten better. From his first outing in the red cape to his most recent in Infinity War, there is so much to the story we are yet to know and I hope Marvel take it and explore it further.


9. Captain America: The First Avenger: The man who started the Avengers! From skinny teenager to a superhero singing about America, you have to love this film regardless of the fact that features a beardless Chris Evans.



8. Captain America: The Winter Soldier: Whilst many of you may be expecting Civil War to be here, I actually prefer when Captain America goes it alone and this real hero and villain story packs a true punch.



7. Spider-Man: Homecoming: It may be controversial for me to say, but I think out of all of the previous Spider-Man adventures, this is the best one to date. Tom Holland seems to fit the role perfectly and the stories seem truer to the comics.



6. Thor: The film that started my Marvel fangirling! Whilst Thor still had two films to go and a lot more growing to be had, this first adventure for the character was a huge success.



5. Guardians of the Galaxy Two: Not as good as the first film, but still a winner, this film will light your heart with Baby Groot rocking out in the first few minutes.



4. Thor: Ragnarok: Oh Thor! In his most comical outing yet, Hemsworth got to show a new side to Thor, with the help of the Hulk, which has changed the game for his character. Fight scenes will never be the same again.



3. Avengers: Infinity War: With all of our favourite Marvel members together, there is so much to love about this film. The only reason it didn’t make it to the top was because of that ending!



2. Black Panther: Could a film have been more perfect? Taking on a more serious Marvel world, this film delivered and more! Wakanda Forever!



1. Guardians of the Galaxy: My crew! My team! My heroes! Whether it is the music, my undying love for Groot or the fact that I saw this whilst on work experience at Empire magazine (thank you Chris Hewitt), this film is very very dear to me. So dear in fact that I own a Groot cardboard cut out, mug, POP toy, key ring and more! I think it is safe to say I love him.


What are your favourite Marvel films lovelies?!? Let me know in the comments below and if you haven’t seen Avengers: Infinity War, check it out now!

Blog Soon,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments