So Long June! Here Are My Favourites Thing From The Month...

16:00:00




Good Morning Lovelies, 

I am going to start by saying that I am so thankful that June is over. Whilst we celebrated a very important birthday (my mums), we also lost my grandad after a very hard struggle. There so, I am thankful that it is all over. Plus, July is going to be an epic month!

With everything that happened, I am so grateful for the things below that even though they may seem odd, strange or Netflix obsessed, I had to help me through the hard times. When I needed a little bit of comfort. So, without further ado, I give you my favourite things from the month of June…

Love Island: I have waited so long for this show to come back and finally the Islanders are back and the drama is going down. I already have a favourite pair (Jack and Dani) and you can be sure that I will be voting for them throughout. Who is your favourite pair lovelies?


Chrisley Knows Best: I stumbled upon the first two seasons of this show on Netflix and soon went on to watch all of the rest of them. Thank you, YouTube! In the space of four weeks, I have watched six seasons and I can’t get enough of it.


RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 10: I will admit that I am still pretty new to the world of RuPaul, having only really discovered it over the past year. But I absolutely adore it and Ru is now one of my heroes. If you haven’t seen the finale yet, get on Netflix now lovelies.


Queer Eye Season Two: Another love of mine returned and this one is my favourite out of the bunch. June was all about these five fabulous men and this week they saved me a lot when I was sad. Jonathan will forever be my hero.


Tesco’s 100% Peanut Butter: For a long time, I was buying expensive brands of 100% peanut butter, because no supermarket had their own make. Until now, as Tesco have made their own and it is soooo good! The smooth peanut and cashew jars of butter are the best.


Call Me By Your Name Book: I bought this book to take on holiday with me after watching the film, but it didn’t make it to July. Dreaming of Italy and falling for the characters all over again, each page will delight you as much as each scene in the film did.


The Bold Type: Imagine Sex and the City, The Carrie Diaries and Gossip Girl (three of my favourite shows) rolled into one and this is what you get. I love each storyline and watching the fashion, love lives and drama of these girls unfold. Season two has just started, but if you haven't seen any of it yet make sure to go back to the start and plan the ultimate binge.


McVities Jamaican Ginger Cake: My mum isn’t a massive cake fan, like me, but for her birthday I was happy to discover this little gem. It was fair to say it went down a treat because she ate it all in one sitting! Birthday cake success!


What were some of your favourite things from June lovelies? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments