So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye May! Here Are My Favourites From The Month...

14:30:00




Good Afternoon Lovelies,

May was a month that seemed to fly by. With a royal wedding, baby and showbiz madness, the UK and myself delighted in the sunshine and storms to make it an epic month.

Now as we enter in June and hopefully even more sunny delights, I wanted to share my May favourites with you all. All of which I will admit are a bit random...

Amazon Fire TV and The Royal Wedding: May was all about the royal wedding. Whether you were excited about it or couldn’t wait for it to be over, we were all talking about it. And for me, it was a truly magical affair which I was proud to cover for Amazon UK.


Hamilton: Back in January I was fortunate enough to win £10 lottery tickets to see Hamilton with one of my best friends Amy. However, back in January last year I was beyond grateful to my brother who brought me and my mum tickets. Finally, after over a year of waiting, we ended May with another epic performance from the whole cast and even more merchandise aha!


Holidays: Due to the odd weather we have in the UK and with my birthday nearing I was desperate to get away. Eurostar UK were my little heroes when I was looking online, as they had an amazing deal to Lille in France, which I couldn’t help but book up. My birthday falls on Bastille Day and so I can’t wait to see what this year's celebrations are like.


Love Island: This month was more about TV than film for me. More specifically binging on Netflix’s new Love Island additions. I watched the first series in less than a week and am now very far into the second series. In fact, by the time you read this, I may have finished it! Whoopsie!


Lancashire Farm Fat Free Natural Yogurt: I’m not afraid to hold my hands up high and admit that I have an unnatural addiction to yogurt aha! More specifically this one, which I eat with a big bowl of fruit after my dinner every day. I am so in love with it in fact that I go to a supermarket a long way from my house to get it and buy multiple tubs at a time so I don’t run out. Creamy and sweet without the nasty added bits make this a healthy delight.


H&M Holiday Shopping: If a piece of clothing, home accessories or even a supermarket has something with lemons on it I have to have it. Maybe it is the Italian in me seeking out those beautiful vineyards back in Sicily or just a good old-fashioned love affair, but as soon as I booked my holiday, I went mad for these two lemon tops (Slightly Bitter and Plain Lemon) on H&M. Bitter but brilliant.


May maybe over but it left some amazing memories. What are some of your favourite lovelies?

Blog Soon,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments