Find The Perfect Film Gift For Dad This Father's Day With Amazon Handmade!

17:30:00




Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Are you currently wondering what to get your dad for father’s day? Right now I have absolutely no idea what to get him. I have looked in lots of shops, got a few ideas, but I am really not sure what to get my papa.

There so, when Amazon asked me if I would like to team up with them and their handmade selection to create an exciting gift guide, I couldn’t help saying yes. Looking around their site for inspo might have just solved my problem (though it has also left me feeling like I could order so much aha!) and I wanted to share some of their great items with you all.

Get ready to make dad’s day lovelies…

Deadpool Cufflinks by Bazinga Jewellery, £9.99: With the second film dominating box offices, now is the perfect time to kit your dad out with these super cool cufflinks that will get everyone talking about the sequel.


Pulp Fiction Wall Poster by MagicPosters, £3.00: Pulp Fiction is a cult classic and this cool poster will make your dad’s man cave pop with the bright red and dancing figures standing so well. I might have to get this one for my room too aha!


Man Cave Shed Sign Personalised by Giraffe and Custard, £10: Speaking of man caves, this super cool sign will make sure that everyone who enters dads shed/room/literal cave will know whose it is.


Personalised Cheese Board by Dust and Things, £19.99: If you dad sees himself as the James Bond of the kitchen, this cheese board will have him showing off at his next dinner party. Suit optional.


Dad Superhero Cape Apron by Rocket and Fox, £26: If your dad sees himself as more of a superhero than a spy in the kitchen, however, this is the perfect apron for him. Just make sure to not laugh at him if you see him running around with it on backwards!


Beer Bottle Cap Map by Promi Design, £25: For me, this is the coolest thing on the map, as I love how cool but easy this is to do. If your dad loves his beer, buy him a few different bottles which he can use the tops of to decorate this fancy map.


To find these items and even more lovelies, check out the brilliant Amazon Handmade this weekend: https://amzn.to/2wDlfBg

Happy Father's Day Lovelies!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments