Don't Miss The New Trailer For Emma Thompson's Upcoming Film The Children Act

11:31:00



Good Morning Lovelies, 

I am currently sat at my desk listening to the Everybody’s Talking About Jamie soundtrack and I am obsessed! Has anyone seen it? I really want to go and watch it! It is my mission to make sure I don’t miss out on it aha!


Enough of that for now though as I have a brand-new film to share with you all now. Based on the best-selling book by Ian McEwan (the man who brings all the emotions out in us!), The Children Act stars Emma Thompson, as a lawyer called Fiona, who witnesses her marriage with Jack, played by Stanley Tucci, breakdown.

After taking on her most demanding job – the case of a young boy called Adam (Fionn Whitehead) refusing a blood transfusion due his religion – Fiona finds herself deeply involved in the case as she tries to stop it from happening and forming a close bond with Adam.

Directed by Richard Eyre, the film looks set to be incredibly intense lovelies. Especially from the looks of this new trailer…


Catch the film on the 24th August lovelies! 

Blog Soon,
Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments