I Vow To Help You Get The Royal Wedding Up On You Amazon Fire Stick!

23:34:00



Good Evening Lovelies,

On Monday, I told you all about the brilliant Amazon Fire TV Stick, which I will be joining forces with tomorrow to celebrate the Royal Wedding! However, I realised that I didn’t really explain how to set yours up to watch along too lovelies!

It is super simple, easy to do and only takes a few minutes. In fact, I am sure many of you are already prepared for it.

All you have to do is...

  • Make sure you have plugged the stick into the desired TV and connected your Wifi to it.
  • Enter the App Store on the Fire Stick and look for the ITV Hub app, which is free to download lovelies.
  • Click to start the download process and enter your account info if needed. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged for anything if they are free.
  • Once it has completed the process, go to the home page and click onto the app. You may need to sign in or create an ITV Hub account at the point but again this is super quick lovelies.
  • After signing in, simply click on the live TV option at 12pm tomorrow and join in with me and many others using the hashtag #RoyalWeddingonFireTV
  • Finally, as the ceremony begins, grab the snacks, drinks, Harry and Meghan flags and let your viewing party begin!

It is so simple, and I hope that you can all join me tomorrow to celebrate using the hashtag lovelies! It is going to be a beautiful day!

I can hear the bells already...

Blog Soon,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments