Food and Films = Perfection! Heinz and Weight Watchers Bring Summer To Life With These New Ready Meals!

15:30:00




Good Afternoon Lovelies,

Since I started university (it’s now been nearly two year's since I graduated!), I have been on a bit of a health kick. Before I went in 2012, I had pneumonia twice in one year, suffered awful asthma attacks and many other illnesses that affect my health, as well as hating all forms of exercise, which all equaled to me being very unhealthy.

After challenging myself to get fit and eat better, I took the following January by the horns and started working out, eating three meals a day and trying to make as many healthy changes as I could. Following these little differences, I went from a size 18 to an 8 and it inspired my mum to also get fit. However, she didn’t need to really when I see how much running around after my family she does and the homemade foods she makes.

Together we have been helping each other and her portion sizes have been the thing to take a real dip, but it can be hard to find a good meal with suitable portions sometimes. So, when I was asked if I would like to trial the new Heinz and Weight Watchers ready meals, I instantly said yes to help ease some pressure off her.


With tons of new recipes and meals to choose from, we were fortunate to receive some meal vouchers to try them all. Perfect for Friday or Saturday night treat days or as something special during the week, the Tikka Masala meal we found was filling and full of flavour. In fact, my mum even stated that she had found a new curry favourite whilst eating it.

 

It is sometimes worrying to me how much salt is in ready meals, but Heinz and Weight Watchers have got everything under control. They know what to do and they have done it. For a quick, easy and healthy ready meal these are the way to go. My mum and me were and still are super happy that these have come out in time for summer when cooking is the last thing we want to do on a hot day. when cooking a healthy meal normally comes last.

To find out, even more, head to their website: http://www.heinz.co.uk/products/weight-watchers or visit your local supermarket to discover them in the freezer aisles. 

Blog Soon,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments