Freshen Up Your Red Carpet Outfit With Surf Perfect Black This Winter!

14:30:00



Good Afternoon Lovelies,

As the days get colder, the nights draw in sooner and the lights twinkle outside, it is fair to say that winter has arrived. Meaning winter clothes have arrived!

Whilst I love to add a spring of colour, I am also a girl who loves the darker clothes that come with winter. Especially my cosy black leggings that look smarter than they are (thank you H&M). With my need for them growing, however, I am faced with a huge dilemma of having to wash them quite often to keep them clean for work. Leading to a lot of worrying about the colour running.


However, I am happy to report that these worries seem to have been removed. I am not just saying this either lovelies. A few days ago I received a parcel with a bottle of the new Surf Perfect Black washing liquid in. Specially designed for dark clothes, it makes sure and prevents colours from running. Perfect for my trousers!

Over the weekend I decided to trial the items and used it on not only the leggings but also my other favourite pair of trousers - my workout leggings. Both I would have been very annoyed at if the powder had ruined them.

Before I Washed Them

After a few sniffs of the lovely scent, I knew that this was going to be weirdly epic. And epic it was! The washing liquid made my darker items a lot darker and fresher, causing me to then use it a few days later on my sheets. Everything is softer and back to the colour, it should be lovelies!

I would definitely suggest that you give this a try lovelies because it will definitely make your clothes perfect to walk any film premiere red carpet. And luckily enough I can help with this!

After I Washed Them

I have kindly been given a bottle to giveaway to one of you amazing people! Just head on over to the blog’s Twitter Page to enter before 2pm on 24th November! The link can be found here: https://twitter.com/StartWithThis/status/932627694155640833

Good luck and happy clothes washing day Lovelies! 

Blog Soon,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments