Treat Yo'Self This Halloween With Krispy Kreme's Spooky Donut Dozen!

14:00:00



Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Donuts are my life! I am a proud lover and I would happily admit this to anyone. I have been seen, noted and spotted by many digging into them and I once ate a whole dozen to myself.

So when Krispy Kreme asked me if I would like to see and trial their Halloween treats, I knew the past five years of healthy eating was on the brink of being destroyed.


To mark the start of my favourite time of the year, Halloween is a big night for me, as it means I can sit in and watch horror films with my friends and family without having to explain myself aha! On the day, I like to buy a whole load of snacks and instantly when I saw the doughnuts in the Holborn store, I knew that they were a perfect film night or party treat.

With the classic treats mixed in with some spooky new sweetness, the Krispy Skremes dozen has a cobweb, monster and chocolate gore fest within its orange box. A box that got me a lot of jealous looks on the way back to my office, as the smell coming from the box was absolutely incredible.


Managing to survive a tube journey and walk home, my mum and dad were amazed at what I brought in when I got home. As soon as we had finished our tea, we got stuck in and our neighbours probably heard the moans of delight. I am not lying when I say this aha!

The classics were just as good as I could remember and it was a joy to find my favourites were included in the box. However, the real showstoppers in this dozen are the Halloween doughnuts. Especially the green-eyed Monster Mummy doughnut!


Filled with brownie batter, the doughnut is mummified to highlight the beauty of when two of my favourite foods come together and make a beautiful creation. Honestly, there is nothing quite like it and I had to make sure everyone in my house tasted it.

 The Creepy Cobweb was just as good with the classic Kreme in the centre and the most amazing chocolate icing, which was not too sweet on top. I didn’t want to take the spider off the top it was just too cute. When my mum went for this one, I made her eat the spider first in fact so I didn’t have to see it be destroyed.


Krispy Kreme will always be the reigning supreme when it comes to doughnuts and this Halloween they are keeping their crown on tightly. The dozen box is an amazing thing to place on a table at a party, dining room, film night or in my case the office, where it sat pride of place for the afternoon.

With only a few hours to go until the big day is over, get your doughnuts now by heading to your nearest store or ordering online here: https://www.krispykreme.co.uk/

You don’t have to trick yourself into this treat lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments