The Halloween Tag! Find Out My Spooky Answers...

15:30:00



Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

There is only one day to go until the scariest night of the year, so I thought now would be the perfect time to answer those all important Halloween tag questions.

I love tags and have never done this one before. I am still thinking about some of my answers in fact lovelies, because this is such an interesting one! I hope you all enjoy it…

Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song?
Has to be Michael Jackson’s Thriller! If not this one then I think something from the Rocky Horror Picture Show lovelies.

Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building. 
Anything! As soon as a noise was heard I would be running out of there like nobodies business.

Have you ever played with an Ouija Board?
No and I think I would leave a house or party if someone was to do this, as I think this is where all the trouble starts.

Favourite horror monster or villain?
Michael Myers or the Scream villains! I am obsessed with these films and they are always at the top of my list.

The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone?
I have had someone post something through my letterbox really late at night and it really creeped me out, as it was a hand written letter. I refused to even open the door or anything for a long time after that.

If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
Yes, but I would want lots of other people to spend the night with me too. Once I was asleep I probably wouldn’t care too much aha!

Are you superstitious?
A little bit. I think it all comes down to the circumstances. I don’t worry about umbrellas up in houses or black cats, but breaking a mirror is one of my fears.

Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
Yes! When I stand in my bedroom I am certain I always see something out of the corner of my eye on the landing. My mum has said though she sees this too sometimes.

Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
Thrillers! I love that feeling of tension that builds up and then the jump scares that come with it. I think they work better than an outright blood fight.

Do you get scared easily?
Sometimes, I try not to, but if I don’t like something or weirdly if I am with my mum I get scared really easily. I have never done the scary section of Madame Tussauds London, because of my mum aha!

Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
No, but when on my year 7 school trip to Bude, Cornwall, it somehow got around and lots of people were doing it in their rooms. A teacher than thought it would be funny to lock the door of one room and so everyone freaked out.

You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
Run out of my home, call the police and then go and stay at a friend’s house until I am no longer alone at home. I am not staying there aha!

If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
The Ring, because I would just throw my TV away and not have to worry about someone coming out of it. Problem solved aha!

In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?
A bat with nails or spikes coming off it. After Stranger Things, they seem to be a good weapon to take down evil.

Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
Trick or treating! I love seeing how everyone has decorated their home for Halloween and the excitement of going out and spooking others.

Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
No not really. I normally get over horror films pretty quickly, so by the time I go upstairs to sleep I have forgotten what I was scared for aha!

Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep?
I am normally the person laughing at those who are scared and yelling at characters. I also tend to swear quite a bit too lovelies!

How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
Someone at primary school tricked me at around 9 or 10 to watch Shaun of the Dead. It isn’t a really scary horror film, but when I was little a trailer for a horror film could scare me, so this terrified me.

What was your first Halloween costume?
I can’t remember but I imagine it was a witch, vampire or a bat. My mum isn’t all that into Halloween, so I wasn’t given a lot of choice. But I can tell you that I rocked it whatever it was aha!

I tag all of you lovelies to do this spooktacular tag lovelies! Comment below a link to your answers :)

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments