Mad Beauty Are Getting Us All Ready For Christmas With These Festive Gifts!

15:00:00




Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Christmas is all around us now lovelies and there is honestly no way that we can escape it…AND WHY WOULD WE WANT TO! As a huge fan of Christmas, I am ready to begin enjoying it. Yes, I love Halloween too, but there is something so special about Christmas that I just love.

Especially when it means that all our favourite shops create amazing festive themed items. Last night I came home to a Mad Beauty parcel that was wrapped up like a mini stocking filled treat.


Inside the box I found myself gifted with some amazing Christmas treats. Two hand sanitizers in merry scents Spiced Apple and Christmas Cranberry, a marshmallow bonbon bath bomb and a hand file and cream set that would be perfect for actual stocking fillers.

Whilst I didn’t want to ruin any of the packaging and did wonder if I should keep them until December, I couldn’t help but get stuck in. Starting with the hand cream and file, as soon as I opened the handbag sized tube I was greeted with the sweetest of scents. With only a small amount needed, the cream goes all over and smells just like those sweet treats that we all love to enjoy at Christmas.


Once my hands were soft, I had a trial of the hand file and my nails were looking a lot better, even with just a rough once over. I am definitely going to be using this from now on to make my nails on my hands and feet smoother and ready for the holiday season.

The next gift I tried was the hand sanitizers. I decided to open the spiced apple one, as I was already amazed by the cranberry scent from the cream and wanted to see what this one was like.


If you know me I love nothing more than the smell of apples cooking in autumn and winter. I think it is officially the scent of the season, along with cinnamon and vanilla.

This sanitizer did not disappoint and quickly refreshed my hands after I had been typing for a long time. If you find yourself needing a pick me up during the winter months, one spritz of this will definitely put a smile on your face lovelies, because it is like Christmas wrapped up in a bottle.


Finally I got stuck into the bath bomb, which smelt so good I wished it was edible! It isn’t though lovelies so don’t try and eat it! Instantly I knew that this was a bath bomb that you could gift to someone. I would be very happy to find this in my stocking at Christmas and it would make all your other presents smell incredible. It has that cotton candy smell that will make you think about walking around Christmas markets and to me that smell is always a good sign.

To find out more about Mad Beauty’s Christmas items lovelies visit here: http://www.madbeauty.com/christmas-collection-t28

Now let me find that hand cream again! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments