Check Out The First Trailer For Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle Now!

16:00:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

When I was little Jumanji was one film that could scare the living daylights out of me. I remember when they had to run in the jungle scene and from that scene I haven’t watched it in a long time! It has left that big of an impression on me.


Now a new film has been announced, with the first trailer having been released today. Called Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, the film follows four teenagers as they are sucked into the world of Jumanji, through an old video game setting.

Turning into avatars from the game, they find themselves having to fight back against the elements that challenge them or be stuck in the game forever. Starring Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Kevin Hart, Karen Gillan, Nick Jonas and Bobby Cannavale, the film looks set to transport us back in time...


The film better do Robin Williams proud lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments