It Is Time To Go To The Jaw Gym With Cadbury's Peanut Caramel Crisp

09:57:00

Good Morning Lovelies,

To mark the release of Cadbury Dairy Milk Big Taste Peanut Caramel Crisp, the UK’s first ever Jaw Gym Class has been unveiled, which will allow chocolate lovers to prepare their jaws for the latest chocolate feast they will be embarking on.


Over 45 minutes, the class, which will be held at London gym 1Rebel, will be hosted by Roman Kemp who will help them get through the routine made up of cardio, stretches, push-ups, chanting and more to get the best jaw workout. Afterwards the session will go into a HIIT full body work out that will make you need all the chocolate you can get lovelies.

Speaking about the event, host and Jaw Gym Class instructor Roman Kemp said: “I think training your jaw for such a flavour-filled bite is about both physical strength and mental preparation. I am used to talking all day, every day for my radio show so I am, basically, the best person to host this as I can draw upon my own daily experiences and routine. Throughout the session I will guide participants to train their mind for the task ahead and help them build their bite so their jaw is in the best shape possible – and we can all enjoy the delicious chocolate together at the end of the class.”


After hearing this exciting news, I decided to get to the gym early with my mum by trying the new early have launched a new share bar, which is Peanut Caramel Crisp flavour. With real peanut pieces and a caramel and peanut filling, the bar has a new peanut design to match and pulls apart in that perfect way many of you will imagine.

As soon as you open the packet, in fact, you are greeted with a gorgeous smell. It is a mixture of pure sweet treats and the realisation that you may not be able to share the bar, even though that is what it is for lovelies.


Seeing as it is a new product, I called upon my regular taste tester, my mum, who was more than happy to trial the bar. As I know she is not a massive peanut butter or peanut fan, unless it is just the plain nuts or in an actually nut form in chocolate, I was a little worried about her reaction. But, she shocked me as always.

Upon finishing her first bite she told me that it reminded her of a Snickers bar. She said that the peanuts gave off a similar flavour, but because of the peanut filling it was a little bit more intense and she liked that about the bar. As I said before, after having your first bite you might not want to share and my mum is prime example, as she now has the bar sat next to her desk in our dining room. And I know that it will probably all be gone very soon aha!

Get your jaw ready lovelies, because this is going to be the next big thing chocolate wise! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments