Blogmas Day 18! The Winter Tag Has Arrived!

08:30:00

Good Morning Lovelies,

And how are we all today? I am off out for a family filled adventure, but before I go I wanted to make sure you get a Blogmas post because I am really enjoying doing them and I will be sad to see them go!


A few days or maybe weeks ago, I did the Christmas tag and a lot of you enjoyed it, so I thought I would share with you all today the winter tag, which I must admit was a lot of fun lovelies. I hope you all enjoy it…

What are your favourite things about Winter?
I love that feeling of being all warm and cosy in your house watching something on the TV under a blanket with a cup of tea. I don’t like being cold, so it is a bit of a weird thing, but I just adore winter and I think it may be my favourite season of all.

What is your favourite Winter outfit?
A big woolly jumper with cosy leggings and my black leather boots. Plus, on top of that a festive or fun t-shirt and my big fluffy coat that has been the best thing I think I have brought all year. It keeps me so warm! (Thank you H&M).

What is your favourite Winter food?
Oh my! I love all food! I am a big fan though of the classics such as bolognaise and roasted vegetables, which I think are the best to eat in winter after a long summer of cold salads.

Favourite Winter drink?
Tea! I have recently got into Camomile tea and I find it does really relax you. Probably not a good thing to drink when I have a 6:30am train journey as I could fall asleep, but tea is my ultimate winter drink.

What is your dream way to spend a Winter’s day?
All wrapped up warm inside my house with a good film, book or TV show to binge watch all day in bed or on the sofa with and a big group of friends round to keep me company.

What are you hoping Santa brings you?
I honestly don’t know! I can’t think of anything this year, so I am going to say a few surprises, plus Jamie Dornan, Ryan Gosling and Miles Teller please aha!

What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?
Christmas, snow and big fluffy coats.

What is your favourite Winter song?
All I want for Christmas is You! The classic winter song!

What is your favourite Winter memory?
I have many but I must say walking along the Southbank Christmas market and then going to see a festive show with my mum. The year I treated her to Jersey Boys was something I will never ever forget.

What is your favourite Winter scent?
Gingerbread and festive spices. Everything that just smells of cosiness and Christmas.

Finish this sentence… If I could have one wish this Christmas it would be…
That my family and friends are happy and that we don’t have any family arguments, however, that is wishing for a lot on Christmas day because I think it is the norm in most families aha!

I pass this tag on to all of you lovelies!

Blog Soon,
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments