Let's Start With This One's 2016 Christmas Gift Guide Has Arrived

08:56:00



Good Morning Lovelies, 

It has come to that time of year where I share with you all the very exciting Christmas Gift Guide from the blog. 2016 marks the biggest and I have to say the best guide that the blog has ever seen and I hope that you can all now use it over the festive period to find the perfect gift for your loved ones and maybe even yourself. 

From the latest film releases to food and clothing treats, there really is something for everyone lovelies. The youngsters will enjoy the toys, the fashionistas will love the film fashion and if you are looking to get out and about in the New Year, there is something on there for them too.

To find the guide lovelies, there is a link at the top of the blog
(or you can click here: http://letsstartwiththisone.blogspot.co.uk/p/christmas-2016-gift-guide.html), which will take you to a new page where the guide will be up until the 5th January, because I want you to be able to buy the perfect gift or to get ideas for everyone, including the belated gift givers or the unexpected presents from your admirers.

If you know me you will know that I am the biggest Christmas fan lovelies. Honestly, I started listening to Christmas music as soon as November hit and I am still dancing like a mad person to them all now. If you see me around a shopping centre, you will know that it’s me because I will be singing and dancing like Buddy the Elf. 

So today to mark the launch of the blog’s Christmas gift guide I would love you to have a look around it, maybe do a bit of shopping and then get up, turn on the songs and dance around the room, garden, house, shop or wherever you are and put a smile on your face. 

Because Christmas has arrived!!!

Love, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments