Teletubbies Tubby Snowball DVD Review

07:00:00



Good Morning Lovelies,

When I was little I was obsessed with the Teletubbies. One Christmas, in fact, my mum had to fight to try and get me a Tinky Winky backpack, because it was the most in demand present that year. She got it by the way. 

Now as a new series of the show comes out on DVD, I am being transported back in time to watch the classics, but with a new face. I didn’t realise how much I enjoyed this show until I sat down to watch it again recently. It felt like a warm childhood hug was being released. 

Unlike when I was younger, the show didn’t hold my attention for too long, but it was nice to go back in time and fall in love with the show again. Even if some of the old elements no longer exist in the show, which saddened me a little bit. 

The four colourful childhood heroes of British TV have made an epic return and I can see children remembering them for years to come now. 

That is why I am giving the show...

3 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments