CHUCKLEVISION SERIES ONE AND TWO DVD REVIEW

08:47:00



Good Morning Lovelies, 

Growing up I would religiously watch Chucklevision after school. I can remember the theme tune well and the two brothers with fond memories. These memories made me very excited when I received seasons one and two on DVD. 

Taking viewers back to the start, the new box sets have added features and classic episodes labelled and placed into different categories making them easy to enjoy. 

There is no taking away the classic magic of this show. There is a sense of nostalgia as soon as you hear the theme tune that instantly makes you smile. Your memory starts bringing up things that you have forgotten and you are able to recall the classic moments. 

For any 90s/00s child this is the perfect way to spend an afternoon or day in my case. I forgot how good shows could be until I watched this and I was happy to find a fun alternative way to transport me back in time. 

So from me to them (oh yes I am going there), I am giving them... 

5 Stars

Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @StartWithThis :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments