NEW FOOTAGE FROM KONG, KING ARTHUR, DOCTOR STRANGE AND FANTASTIC BEASTS RELEASED...

09:25:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

Now are you ready for some very exciting new trailers straight from Comic Con 2016?!? I am so so jealous of everyone who is there right now and I wish I was there covering the event. One day maybe aha! 

Right now though I am just embracing all the new trailers and the fab news we have been getting! BRIE LARSON IS GOING TO BE CAPTAIN MARVEL!!! AHHH! 

Okay I will calm down aha and share the latest Larson adventure with this new trailer from Kong: Skull Island...


Plus the first trailer from King Arthur has been released to lovelies. Who doesn't love a bit of Charlie Hunnam in the morning...


And then we have the latest trailers from Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them and Doctor Strange to enjoy...




Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments