THE FIRST TRAILER FOR THE BEATLES: EIGHT DAYS A WEEK THE TOURING YEARS ARRIVES...

18:33:00

Good Evening Lovelies,

I am going to apologise in advance because I was sent some work to do this afternoon and I have now finished it with a now very drained brain aha! So if some of this goes a little mad then you know why aha!

Recently I went on a holiday to Blackpool to visit my brother and while I was there I had planned to go to Liverpool. However time run out before I could do so and I really wanted to make the most of it because it is the home of my heroes. The Beatles.



However the Gods have decided to visit me at home instead as the trailer for Ron Howard’s new documentary feature film on the four musical heroes called The Beatles: Eight Days A Week - The Touring Years has arrived.

Due to premiere in London on the 15th September, the same day it is released into cinemas for one night only in the UK, the film is a dream. I can already tell from this trailer lovelies…


OH MY GOD! GET ME IN THAT CINEMA NOW TO SEE THIS!

Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments