MOONWALKERS DVD REVIEW...

13:19:00



Good Morning Lovelies, 

When I heard about ‘Moonwalkers’ I was instantly excited! I couldn’t wait to watch a film starring three people I loved – Ron Pearlman, Rupert Grint and my favourite of all of them Robert Sheehan (forever Nathan!).  However what I found wasn’t what I was expecting!

Following a CIA agent, the film sees him try to find Stanley Kubrick to discuss his ideas that he features in his films. However it doesn’t go to plan and this is where the other actors come into cause mayhem. 

Mayhem that is over the top and too much for this film. The story goes overboard and makes it seem as though they are trying too hard. They are trying to be clever but they have put too much into it and there so it doesn’t work out well. 

There so I am giving it…

2 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments