GLEN CAMPBELL I'LL BE ME DVD REVIEW...

11:48:00


Hey Lovelies, 

Now I am going to start this review by admitting that I hadn’t heard of any of Glen Campbell’s music before watching the film, ‘Glen Campbell: I’ll Be Me’. In fact I didn’t know anything about the man, which probably to some people makes me a bad person. But that was the reason why I wanted to do this review. I wanted to learn about him. 

Campbell is a best-selling country and western singer, who has had over 70 albums and sold 45 million records since he began his career. He is a huge singer around the world and he is also one of the most honest artists around. 

The film shows him embark on a world tour while facing a terrible medical diagnoses, as he receives the news that he has Alzheimer’s. The tour becomes a farewell one and the film captures the remaining moments he shares with his fans on it beautifully. 

There aren’t cheesy moments, just plain honesty and that makes it completely different to other tour films. This one is like a family piece that will always show what a talent he was to his fans and audience members. 

And this is why I am giving it…

4 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments