DON'T MISS THE BRAND NEW SHORT FILM CROSSING PATHS...

13:50:00

Good Morning Lovelies,

A few days ago I was asked if I would like to review the latest short film by Ben Bloore, who was lovely enough to contact me on Twitter about the film. I was quick to say yes and over the past week I found myself falling for the film.

The second film from the director, 'Crossing Paths', stars Michelle Darkin Price, Phil Molloy, Mark Tunstall and a number of other actors to tell the story of Alison, a young woman who meets Matthew on a park bench.

Capturing the beauty of a persons life and their own personal stories, the film shows how just a chance meeting between strangers can mean everything to the other. The film shows how the two characters need each other more than they know and it shows the beauty of life.

The pair meeting on a bench shows the brightness of life, when their stories at home show a number of dark moments that are not as bright. It is a clever creation from Bloore by doing this, as audiences can automatically see the difference between the two worlds and the ways they need to give each other strength and fight for their power.

Bloore has made a great film, that I wish had been longer. His acting choices within the film are brilliant and he has made a piece that they should all be proud of. I can see the way that they all are passionate about the story and that is great to see.

I wish them all the best as they continue their journey into the film festivals they are entering and I hope that you all get a chance to see the film when it is released, because it will definitely show you the beauty in humanity.

There so I am giving the film...

4 Stars

Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments